Intro

Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Divine


Saturday, March 8, 2014

Special Expo Priced Book Sale

Quite a few people missed out on the expo prices in Phoenix since I sold out mid-way through Sunday. That hardly seems fair, so I am offering a small stock of books at the expo prices for anyone who missed out. If you still want to get in on the Holy Grail of Gluten Free for only $18 each or 3 copies for $45, now's your chance!

I set up a special square store you can purchase from; buy them here. Every purchase includes free first class mail shipping.

Thanks again to everyone for such a wonderful first expo experience!
 It was so great, I just signed up for my next one. Look forward to the formal announcement this week. 

Where do you think I should I visit next?

No comments:

Post a Comment