Intro

Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Divine


Friday, January 31, 2014

Phoenix GFAF Expo

Details at gfafexpo.com

The Holy Grail is on it's way to it's first expo!

All you Phoenix Area GF'ers, mark your calendars, and come see us. There should be lots of GF sampling to do, classes, great companies for you to discover, and awesome, new things to purchase (like my book, available at the author table)! I'm really excited just to be in a place where everything is safe for me. That will be magical all by itself. In my head, I'm having a total Willy Wonka candy room moment, only without falling in the chocolate. Seriously, there is wow factor in the whole entirely GF setting. I'm so excited!

I'm still working out the details of our trip to PHX, but should have everything ready within the week. I'll pass any scrumptious new details as soon as I get them! Look forward to it. I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment