Intro

Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Divine


Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Thanks for a great year of expos, everyone!

My expos are over for the year, so now it's time to jump in and work like mad on the next books! 

This has been a huge year for me, with events in Phoenix, San Diego, Las Vegas, Salt Lake and Ketchikan, and my chaotic move back to Alaska. There have been loads of amazing moments, great people, days when everything threatened to fall apart and days when everything miraculously came together. Mostly though, it's been completely exhausting. I am beyond ready to get off the roller coaster for a bit and just hold up in my kitchen. I think the kitchen is glad to have me back, too. Check out our experiment from last night! 

Apple Crumble Cake 💘
The cake is perfect, first try! That's no minor miracle. It's tender, moist, and flavorful, with a soft bite and great rise in the oven. The crumble top tastes lovely, but will get at least a revision or two for texture and cohesion before the recipe goes into The Holy Grail of Gluten Free Holidays. 

If I have anything to say about it, that next Grail will be available holiday season 2015. But for that to happen, I have to get crackin'! Expect some preview shots in the months to come and the occasional cut recipe. Mostly though, expect me to be in the kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. It's time for you to come back and catch us up on everything you have created in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete