Intro

Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Divine


Thursday, April 3, 2014

Magic is happening, even when I forget to show you

I know I can be bad about posting regularly, but around here we are truly never idle. So when I disappear, it usually means there's something awesome going on.

This week I've finished these amazing low carb, grain free wonders:
Fluffy pancakes
Awesome salmon cakes
Lucious Lamb Burgers
Dairy Optional Whipped Cream
Divine mini cheesecakes 
60 second pizza sauce

And I have in progress:
Good, easy crackers
Those pesky, never perfect brownies
A couple nummy sauces and...
(Trumpets sound... Drum roll.. Symbol crash!)
Tada!
Extremely promising paleo pizza crust
It made a hell of a lunch today! :-)
I can't wait to share a whole new book with you all! Until then, I'll be working really hard to make it worthy of all your taste buds, and able to support and enhance your health, too.
XO,
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment