Intro

Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Divine


Thursday, February 20, 2014

On My Way… Almost

It's absolutely amazing the things that suddenly seem like such great things to do when you have a task in front of you that is somehow comparably worse. Procrastination station, that's where I'm at, and I don't see this train leaving anytime soon. You see how bad it is; I've even decided to blog (relevant previous blog about blogging).

Today is the day I should be packing the car, double checking my supplies, and headed off to Phoenix towards family, cheap produce and the sure to be groovy Gluten & Allergen Free Expo I'll be attending (If you're in the area, be there or be square. Of course I'll be there, and I'm a little square… eh, just come). So what am I doing? That's right, I'm sitting here typing! So very productive...

I really am excited about this whole thing, but somehow my body is mis-wired and excitement always seems to read as crazy freaking stressed. Truly. I'm so excited, I've developed an eye twitch. Truth be told, I'm also pouting about it a little. This baker lady here has just recently decided how important it is to cut carbs for a while to give my poor body a break from the excessive baking and tasting. I think it was a good decision. It feels good. But I also feel like I just barely got started and Oh! The sampling to be done this weekend! I'm clearly ambivalent. I want to try everything! But I still want to feel good too. What to do? What I always do of course! Pretend there is no decision to be made until I am out of time and am forced to play eeny meeny miney mo. If anyone out there has ever wondered what my life was founded upon, there you go. Indecision and children's rhymes for the win.

And now… I may actually have to pack. See you in Phoenix!

No comments:

Post a Comment